"Love drives us to do the craziest things." Wo0t! A lovely, true quote indeed, taken from A Walk to Remember, which my friend quoted for me. Amen!!Just look at the martyrs...
Um. Yes, what secrets, Carl? I'm innocent! :D It's not that big a secret anyway...as you may have inferred from that note. Well, I wrote that in a fit of anger, but now it's over. Everything's normal~!
So normal it's boring. BORING. Sians. Haiz...Indigestion can show itself in wierd, as in really wierd ways in which I shall not state down here because they are digusting. O__o Anyway, this entry isn't going to be about how wierd indigestions can get larh. You can read that up in google.com.
What am I doing now? Work. Dance Practices. MS! Since I've got nothing to do...might as well go into some online game...and play. And relax. And make friends. :D
Lots of frenzzzzzz!!!!Sorry, eating drowsy pills make me this way. Especially with performance tomorrow...>.>So, yups. Here's a quiz I picked up...somewhere.
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
CindyCinErm. Dai, as according to MSTHREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
...my fingernails? (someone said i had small hands...>.>)My teeth prob.My eyes, oh yeah. A great line opener to some: Wat big eyes you've got!I've nvr seen such big eyes. Thx man, even I get freaked out by my own eyes in the dark...THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
Prob the same things other girls dun like abt themselves: hipsThighum....butt?THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
ChineseIndonesianDutchTHREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
Getting called in class and not knowing the answerINSECTS- DEAD OR ALIVE!!!Having sudden wierd symptoms.THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
HpWalletPerfume?THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS:
Uh...Third DayBee Gees~Ray CharlesTHREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS:
Agnus Dei
The World without Logos
Rhapsody in Blue
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
FaithfulnessUnderstandingPAMPERING! ^^TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (in no particular order):
I have 3 grandmothers, 1 is deceased.I like my meat slightly raw.I like to giggle.GIGGLE!!giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle giggle...sorry. o_oTHREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERRED SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
uh. hands
shoulders
visage
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
ReadingMusicSlacking.THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
SleepWatch a show, as long as it's GOODchocolates...THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING/YOU'VE CONSIDERED:
Uh...hotel managerSomething in the F&B industryAiya, just something that includes interaction with people.THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
JAPAN
FRANCE
GERMANY
THREE KID'S NAMES YOU LIKE:
(im sick of this changing fonts and colours...)
Lucille, such an old world feel...
Ambrosia
Lucien
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
Earning my own money to buy my own things
My own house~
....getting married. Kids..er...>.>
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL:
er....I love dolls.
I love all things fluffy and cute~ (which includes animals..)
I loooove chocolates!
THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY:
I like to read gaming magazines...
I like games that allow me to shoot and hunt (with a good storyline of course...)
Er...I like the colour blue?
THREE PEOPLE THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW:
No one in particular...
So there! wasted time to do this.